Room n°7 « Lagerie »
Ancient floor tiles and stone fireplace, this is the decor of this 23m² room bursting with character located on the ground floor. The room features a double bed (140x200), an adjoining bathroom and a lounge. Three windows overlook the rolling countryside and castle.
Suite n°8 « Les Combes »
Located on the first floor, this 42m² room with exposed beams features a double twin bed (180x190) and a single bed (110x190) in the separate lounge in an alcove. It also features an adjoining bathroom and offers a panoramic view over the countryside.
Room n°6 « Le Varachou »
This charming, cosy room (18m²) located on the ground floor features a double bed (140x200) and an adjoining bathroom. It offers plenty of light thanks to the two windows overlooking the castle and park.
All of the Standard Rooms feature a large double bed, telephone, complimentary wifi, LCD television, wardrobe, minibar, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, tissues, towel warmer, WC, safety deposit box at the reception.
|ROOMS with double bed||March, April, May, June, September, October, November||July, August, December|
(Relais 18th century)
1 or 2 people
|85 EUR||95 EUR|
|Suite n°8 « Les Combes »||95 EUR||
- Double rooms from 85€ to 230€
- Room for third person (child), additional bed 15€ or 17€ (July & August)
- Surcharge for half-board, choice of menu 3 courses 40€ /adult
- Surcharge for half-board (teenager) 32€ and child 19€
- Buffet breakfast 14€ and child 10€
- Business stopover package 1 person 85€ and 105€
- Gift packages and themed weekends, new year/christmas eve : ask for details
- Animals welcome in the room, surcharge 11€ per day