Room n°16 « La Pascalie »
Elegantly decorated with 18th century period furniture and featuring a white stone fireplace, this 36 m² room located on the first floor of the château boasts historic charm and character. « La Pascalie » room features a double bed (140x190), a small lounge and an adjoining bathroom. Large window overlooking the park and hillside.
Room n°10 « La Valade »
« La Valade » room located in the round tower of the château offers space and comfort (28 m²) and a private entrance on the ground floor. It features a double bed (160x200) and an adjoining bathroom. With its customised decor and elegant ambiance, « La Valade » room is an oasis of tranquillity and comfort in the heart of the estate.
Room n°12 « L’Epalourdie »
« L’Epalourdie » room (26m²) offers plenty of light thanks to its 2 windows overlooking the rolling hillside. It boasts an elegant decor and the ultimate comfort. Located on the first floor, this room features a double bed (160x200) and an adjoining bathroom.
All of the Tradition Rooms feature a large double bed, telephone, complimentary wifi, LCD television, wardrobe, minibar, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, tissues, towel warmer, WC, safety deposit box at the reception.
|ROOMS with double bed||March, April, May, June, September, October, November||July, August, December|
1 or 2 people
- Double rooms from 85€ to 230€
- Room for third person (child), additional bed 15€ or 17€ (July & August)
- Surcharge for half-board, choice of menu 3 courses 40€ /adult
- Surcharge for half-board (teenager) 32€ and child 19€
- Buffet breakfast 14€ and child 10€
- Business stopover package 1 person 85€ and 105€
- Gift packages and themed weekends, new year/christmas eve : ask for details
- Animals welcome in the room, surcharge 11€ per day