Superior Charm Room
A beautiful suite with a four-poster bed, a blend of pastel tones and period furniture and private access to the keep's terrace.
Lounge Room n°23 « Les Moulineaux »
« Les Moulineaux » lounge room is a pretty room (72m²) located on the second floor of the château boasting a « boudoir » decor with pastel colours, wooden beams and period furniture, a reminder that you are staying in an authentic 15th century castle.
The lounge boasts a pink marble fireplace as well as a four-poster bed (180x200) creating a soft, romantic ambiance. To our guests' delight, the room also features a bathroom with exposed stones and bricks located in a round tower in the shape of a dome.
A spiral staircase leads to the parapet of the uncovered tower of the dungeon. This private terrace offers a fabulous panoramic view of the rolling countryside and wooded hillsides of the Verteillacois region, 40 km away.
The Superior Charm Room features a large double bed, telephone, complimentary wifi, LCD television, wardrobe, minibar, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, tissues, towel warmers, WC, safety deposit box at the reception.
|ROOM with double bed||March, April, May, June, September, October, November||July, August, December|
1 or 2 people
- Double rooms from 85€ to 230€
- Room for third person (child), additional bed 15€ or 17€ (July & August)
- Surcharge for half-board, choice of menu 3 courses 40€ /adult
- Surcharge for half-board (teenager) 32€ and child 19€
- Buffet breakfast 14€ and child 10€
- Business stopover package 1 person 85€ and 105€
- Gift packages and themed weekends, new year/christmas eve : ask for details
- Animals welcome in the room, surcharge 11€ per day